Sunday 14 April 2013

Pretty Britty


So I have a good handful of best friends. I could never rate them more or less from each other. I love them each for their different character and personalities. That being said, Brittney is one of my oldest friends. I have known her since First grade!!! Thats gotta be like 18 years of life. Now that is just mental....

Today is My Pretty Brittys 24th birthday. So I have decided to write a little blog post in her name.

Britt and I have just always gotten each other. Simple, easy friends. Literally we have never had a dispute or argument. Its pretty weird...lol. So many years, so many things we have done together, so many friends have come and gone in our lives but we just remain strong and perfect.




Senior prom

High School Graduation

Britt even came to visit me in England




DR, buying some fresh fish!


Britt and I share the same obsession for fitness and weight lifting. 3 months before my wedding, we joined a crossfit box together. It was one of the best experiences of our friendship. Every day we would push eachother to get stronger and better. We would always be partners for partner wods, and we would encourage eachother to not give up before the time was up. Then we would lay flat on the floor because we were so dead!!! Sometimes we would have to sit in the car for like 10 minutes because we were so light headed and wrecked. I miss those days!



BadAss!


When Doug and I got engaged, everything went so fast, we only had 3 months to plan our wedding. I dont know what I wouldv done without Britt there. The rest of the girls were either living away at school, or super busy with current school. Britt for some reason just had the perfect schedule to help me out with ANYTHING I needed. She even threw me a gorgeous Bridal Shower Brunch. I will never be able to express to her how grateful I was for all her help (and to her family for helping with the shower!). I cant wait for our friendship to just grow and grow along with us.




Afternoon Tea at Fortnum and Mason



Happy Birthday Britt!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment