Wednesday 17 July 2013

Home Pin Board

I have been absent from writing for a little while, I apologize! We are in the process of trying to buy a house, and let me tell you...mortgages and loans are loooooooong. Lots of paperwork, lots of waiting, lots of boring stuff. So between work and that, blogging has really not been at the top of my list. Times like these make me miss my England days. Sat bored at work having countless hours to read all the books I wanted to. Another thing i miss about England is having the tax included on all things you buy... + tax is really annoying. And I miss Pounds (GBP) I loved that beautiful money. I cannot say I miss the rain because this week it has rained every day so far while it is gorgeously sunny and hot in the UK. Aside from those little things i'd say i'm alright. 

Anywho, back to house stuff. I dont know if any of you use Pinterest, but it is a cute little website that allows you to create your own virtual pin boards. you can even label them what you want so you dont clutter everything in one. Imagine having a big cork board wall in your house of all your dreams and fav things clustered together. Thanks to the WWW we can now do that without the mess or lost wall space.

The board I have been adding loads to recently has been my "Future Home Ideas" one. Basically I can add dream kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, pool, you name it they've got it.

These are a few of my inspirations for when we have our first little home =)






I wish I could have this big a kitchen but I know that wont be practical for a while. Maybe our second home hehe.


In England I discovered a store that fully embodies my love for the color white...and all shades close to it. THE WHITE COMPANY. I just fall in love with everything when I go in there. Whats even greater is that I found an outlet store at Bicester Village near Oxford. I once found these incredible BIG towels that were originally 45gbp and were reduced to 15!!!!! I call that a fab bargain. (check it out if you live in England) 


Now the trick is to convince Dougy of wanting all of these styles hehe. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment