Sunday 13 October 2013

Ouch

My dearest Doug bought himself a cool little car about a month ago. He decided to splurge a little and supe up the car with new wheels and window tints. You couldn't immediately say it was a Honda! It looks fab....



However....In a typical ironic world, wife decides to drive the car because husband has had a few drinks....im sure you know how this goes.


Middle of the afternoon, I am turning onto a main road and somehow dont even realise that there is a curb right next to me. I somehow manage to scrape the week old rims across the curb!!!! Leaving my poor husband to gasp and throw his head into his hands. I felt terrible! Its just so typical that the first time I drive it, I am so conscious of the rims and being extra careful. But the stupid curb owned me!


I know it may not look like much, but if you look at the right top edge there is a little chunk missing. Which means the whole rim needs to be replaced because it cant just be buffed out like the rest of the scrape. This picture doesn't even do it justice. As a good wife though I will buy him the new rim!!!

Moral of the story, don't drive your husbands new car when he is in the car with you...I feel like it just adds pressure haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment